- +49 241 8906 204
- +49 241 8906-610
- +49 241 8906-8307
In case you are interested in the course or you need additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail.Copyright: Fraunhofer ILT
Three Courses are given in English
- Modelling, Modell Reduction and Simulation in Laser Processing I (SS)
- Modelling, Modell Reduction and Simulation in Laser Processing II (WS)
- Modelling, Modell Reduction and Simulation in Laser Processing III (SS)
Students will learn
- Free boundary value problems
- Integral solution methods
- Nonlinear stability analysis with spectral methods
- Analysis of structural stability of the model equations
The focus will be on the application of model-based methods for interpreting the results of the laser manufacturing processes diagnoses. Participant of the course will be able to recognize the interactive collaboration of engineers, physicists and mathematicians. Moreover, they will be provided with several projects that are based on model-known methods for solving practical problems.
The lectures will be held in Steinbachstraße 15, 52074 Aachen.